Shaun joined Focus Building Company in January 2014 as Site Manager for our first project, a commercial development at 278 Railway Parade, West Leederville. Shaun worked with Kevin and Adrian at Perth Building Company and Built Environs after it acquired Perth Building Company. He brings a high level of both talent and energy and has embraced being part of the overall management team. In July 2014, Shaun was appointed a Director of the company.
His major recent role was Project Manager for the $50 million Lakelands Shopping Centre. This project forms the town centre of the Lakelands Private Estate 65km south of Perth CBD. The Lakelands Shopping Centre is spread over two lots (each side of the main street) and is anchored by a Coles Supermarket, K Mart and an Aldi Supermarket. It includes a tavern, a childcare centre and more than 40 specialty shops. This was a challenging project, completed in a very short time frame.
As Site Manager, his recent projects include:
- Caversham Shopping Centre. $13 million
- Stirling Central Shopping Centre. $8 million
- Scotch College Teaching and Learning Facility. $13 million
- Beeliar Shopping Centre. $16 million
- RAAF Base Pearce Redevelopment Stage 1. $8 million
- Masters Hardware Bibra Lake. $16 million
Shaun is a Board Member of Master Builders Association of WA and an active participant at committee level.